Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Dangerous Adventures of the Internet in Space, a cartoon














It's a funny cartoon about the FCC trying to make net neutrality rules and forgetting about space!

Click here for larger image or PDF. It's pretty detailed.

I had a lot of fun this week playing around with and learning Twitter (it was a good week for that). I haven't had a lot of time to really mess with it in the past but insofar as clumsy, beginning-of-a-new-era-of-information-organization, toddler-pointing-at-something-and-saying-'RED' tools go, it has promise! Follow at: http://twitter.com/#!/hannahmiller215

NOTE: I am moving most of my online content (including this here blog) onto HannahMiller.net, now hosted at hannahmiller215.wordpress.com until 2 months from now when Wordpress is no longer trendy and I have to move all my stuff again to the next big thing. As Kay sighs in Men in Black: "I have to buy the White Album again!?"

That means all incoming links are still going to hannahmiller.net but not to Wordpress, which screws up my communication with other sites...if anyone knows how to deal with this problem, email me.

NOTE: My email is also new: hmiller430 at gmail.com. Had to close golden.notebook because Google thought I sent out too many emails during the 2010 general. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment