Saturday, January 24, 2009

It took me a while, but I finally turned into a "Lost" freak.

Locke: "Everything that is happening in our hatch isn't real. It's just a test. A psychological test."

Desmond: "If you're so sure it's not real, then stop pushing the button."

Our culture begins to confront its spiritual youth and cluelessness ... through the medium of a TV show with a lot of JCrew shirts! We are so bizarre!

I wanted to post the Dharma Initiative logo here, but when I went to look for it, I found that it had been scrubbed from the Internet because of copyright violations. I don't really know if I need to make a comment here on a corporation copyrighting the dharma wheel. (Especially a communications corporation.)... I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Anyways, someone at DeviantArt.com has designed hatch wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment